Ways to Get Involved
Record a 2-3 minute video showcasing your company, send it to us, and we will add it to the Virtual CT MFG Fair.
Tips & Ideas
GETTING READY FOR MFG DAY 2020?
A virtual experience doesn’t have to be perfect to make a strong impact! Click here to hear more tactical tips from Gael Tannenbaum, the producer of Made in America with Ari Santiago podcast.
THE MANUFACTURING INSTITUTE
Watch the full webinar: MFG DAY is coming – likely virtually – Are you ready?
Modern manufacturing is clean, lean, and green! Inspire students and community members using NAM’s proven approaches to shift perceptions of manufacturing:
- Tying careers to creativity
- Linking careers to technology and how creators produce something tangible and real
- Showing the range of entry points and paths to careers
- Signaling demand and the rewards of manufacturing careers
Consider Your Messengers
- Students see people at the start of their careers as ideal spokes-people for the industry
- Company leaders and HR professionals are more persuasive for parents and teachers
- Stream an in-person event online
- Host a fully virtual event
- Play videos, share presentations
- Use existing footage/repurposed content
- Create a video tour
- Conduct employee interviews
- # of attendees
- # of speaker locations
- Registration wall
- Level of interactivity
- Platforms: Facebook Live, Instagram Live, GoToWebinar, Zoom, Virtual Classrooms